2016 was an unprecedented year in the history of our democracy. After decades of stigmatization and encroaching government oppression the white, blue collar heartland of America stood up against the forces of globalization, free trade, and open-borders. They voted down the displacement of American citizens by illegal labor and overzealous immigration from the most extreme Islamic countries on Earth. They banished Hillary Clinton to the legacy of a two-time loser in the footnotes of history and they sent Donald J. Trump to the White House.
To be sure we’ve had our share of tragedies: the bloody shoot-out in an Orlando night club by an Islamic militant; the killing of five brave police officers by a Black Lives Matter radical in Dallas. But this was the year Americans went to the ballot box and resisted a call from the Democratic establishment for an unnecessary war with Russia. Russia, a country which despite its Communist past, shares many philosophical and cultural touchstones with Western Civilization. Russia has never attacked us on our home soil and is busy killing would-be Islamic terrorists in countries that have. This was the year that Americans stood up against the Establishment, in all of its many facets, to vote for a truly populist candidate.
2017 is the year that the democratic, free-market spirit of the internet elevated the alternative media over mainstream media outlets, long-since compromised by the agendas of their billionaire owners and by their incestuous relationships with establishment politicians. This was the year of Breitbart, Ricky Vaughn, The_Donald, Mike Cernovich, The Right Stuff, Milo Yiannopoulous, Stefan Molyneux, Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Vox Day, 4Chan and the entire anonymous troll army which fought The Great Meme War of 2016.
Finally, 2016 will go down as THE END OF THE END OF HISTORY. Before the 2016 election we were in a prolonged period of stagnation. Americans were only allowed to vote for candidates approved by elites and anointed by the RNC and DNC. Whichever party won we were assured another term of business as usual. Our country was steadily marching towards decline, led by a cabal of ineffectual Ivy league insiders. Now there is opportunity for real change. With Trump in the White House, perhaps we will have a country and a national identity we can be proud of again. But we have to fight for it! Trump will not hand us our future on a silver platter.
Here are some of the things to work on in the New Year:
1) Support Trump in his effort to build The Wall. He's going to need us to remain engaged in the process. Similarly we have to hold him accountable for his promise to BUILD THE WALL.
2) Continue to demolish public figures around the country responsible for anti-white racism. There has been a double-standard for too long. Resentment against this double-standard put Trump into office and we'd be wise not to just sweep this issue back under the rug. These Cultural Marxists, or whatever you want to call them, will no longer be safe to espouse hate speech while in positions of power in academia, government, or media.
3) Expose the corrupt zealots who worship the secular religion of social justice. Expose money laundering to their phony non-profits. Many of these non-profits are completely unnaccountable slush funds. There needs to be a house cleaning.
4) Ensure America will always protect the legacy its founders. Thomas Jefferson and Monticello are under assault from grievance-mongers and historical revisionists. Tom Jefferson helped found our democracy. We love him here. Keep your white guilt off our history, degenerates.
5) Ensure that we never forget, nor demonize, the legacy of the confederacy to the peoples of the South. This is ancestry. This is heritage. We will not allow any further attacks on the history of these people. All statues must remain right where they are.
6) Begin developing intellectual diversity on campus and around the country. Academia is a farce so long as it harbors Cultural Marxists who call for “white genocide” while sitgmatizing traditionalism and nationalism. There must be equal voices in the debate or it is not a debate. It's indoctrination. We must draft specific legislative requirements for intellectual diversity which, if not met, will restrict funding to public universities.
On a personal note, this website was founded December of 2015 and now celebrates it's first year anniversary. I couldn't be more proud. The website has had phenomenal growth. Articles from this site made national headlines in the Associated Press, ABC News, CBS, NBC, The Washington Post, The Daily Caller and many other publications. Now we have a real challenge: you always have to go BIGGER in the sequel. Thank you all so much for your support so far. I look forward to seeing what things we can accomplish together in the new year.
"The unknown future rolls toward us. I face it, for the first time, with a sense of hope."
Happy New Year!
Follow @TheMadDimension on Twitter, Gab and Facebook.